DeSantis Fatigue & G.O.P. Grief Therapy
Why I Joined Puck
What Happens if the U.S. Stops Aiding Ukraine?
Morgenthau, Bragg & a Manhattan Nazi Art Heist Saga
Iger’s $60B Gamble, I.P.O.-looza & Rupert’s Legacy
More Notes on The Second Iger Age
S.B.F.’s McConnell Money Tickle, Part 2
Trump’s Perfect Thiel Call & Two FTX Bombshells
S.B.F. Is Blaming It All on the Lawyers
The WGA Deal 10 Commandments, Part I
Zaz’s Sports Moneyball
The Ava DuVernay/Netflix Suit No One Talks About
CNN’s Quad Goals & Fox’s Zelensky Booking War
Inside Bezos’s WaPo C.E.O. Bake-Off
Political Porn on a Whole New Level
Browse more by category
Julia Ioffe joins Peter to discuss what might happen if U.S. aid to Ukraine, an underlying issue in the government shutdown, suddenly evaporated. Then Tina Nguyen and Ben Landy chew over DeSantis’ doomsday.
Or pay $16 each month.
- Daily stories with breaking news
- Access to unlimited stories & the archives
- Personal emails & live interviews from our authors
- Exclusive podcast content
- Gift subscriber-only stories to friends & family
All the benefits of Member, plus:
- Off the record conference calls with authors & staff
- Exclusive in-person gatherings
- Early access to new editorial & product features
- Exclusive access to signature Puck merch collabs
14-day free trial is open to new subscribers only. Your payment method will automatically be charged at this time in 14 days at the standard annual rate of your subscription plan. Your subscription will continue until you cancel. Cancellation and access to your account takes effect at the end of your current billing period. Discounted subscriptions will automatically renew at the then current price. Annual subscriptions are not eligible for refunds. Taxes may apply. Offer terms are subject to change.